Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tiredness

its saturday night and i'm exhausted. im babysitting my siblings for the first time in forever and now i remember why i always seem to avoid that. hahah just kidding, they're great. but things can get out of hand sometimes.
last night was my NATS competition! i felt really good about my solos and the judges seemed to like me, but unfortunately i didn't even make it to the finals :( hahah. thats show business for you! but today i attended the workshop with phantom of the opera man, and he was amazing! he had so much good advice, it would have been smart to write it all down. but the main thing i got out of it was to "sing with an opinion" anyone can sing a song, but when an opinion is sung, it is so much more powerful. but thats just a bit of what he talked about. im to lazy to type everything.
the best news in the world right now is that THERE IS NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY! i need a break like no other. but then again, don't we all? haha. its all about perspective.
anyways, im really tired.
until next time!
mer :)
p.s. one month till my birthday!

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

Wow! You are so talented! I've always wanted to sing and dance and perform, but considering I pretty much have no musical talent I think I'll stick to watching it! :) I wish we lived close to you guys so we could come to your plays!